Full Time or Part time Consultant
Beginning of employment
Oil & Gas
Bachelors/ Masters in Engineering
August 23, 2020
Al Sahab Tower, Salhiya, Kuwait, Kuwait
August 14, 2020
Offer ended on August 23, 2020
Senior Engineer Experienced in Artificial Lift Technical/Contracts (One Position)
- In-depth Knowledge of Artificial Lift Equipment both Surface and Sub-Surface.
- Extensive Experience in Preparation of PQ Documents, Contracts, Agency Agreements and follow up of the same.
- Exposure of Tender Documents including Technical, Commercial and the HSE requirements for Artificial Lift. Knowledge of related information of Local and International market.
- Familiarization with Design/Operations of AL Systems (PCP and SRP) and working knowledge of other non-conventional AL Systems and production operations. Experience in related industry software.
- Optimization and Management of Field Operations and follow up with the clients.
- Hands-On Operational Experience of Handling Real Time Data.
- Introduce new technologies.
- Must be Able to interact with vendors/contractors as required and advised by the management.
- Preparing Presentations, Technical report writing, AFE’s, invoices, quotations, field job plan, inventory and scheduling.
- Able to Handle Special assignments and meeting deadlines as advised by the management.
The Job Responsibilities are not limited to the above and are subject to change as desired by the Company.