Offer ended on March 1, 2021
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction concerning all facets of HSE and delivery;
- Assist the site teams and managers by recognizing hazards and seeking to minimize risks by maintaining and improving the health, safety, environmental and Quality standards.
- Contribute towards developing HSE objectives for the project. Monitor and report on the implementation and effectiveness;
- Conduct and assist in periodic site HSE visits, reviews and audits;
- Review and update Company HSE Policies and procedures. Develop all HSE formats as required basis
- Monitor and report on the implementation of the approved HSE objectives;
- Preparing HSE statistics on a monthly basis, identifying trends and taking proactive initiative
- Assist with the identification of HSE training needs, deliver training, monitor delivery and record;
- Conduct Internal ISO audits for the company periodically.
- Promptly alert Operating Company, line and functional management to accidents and incidents.
- Attend and if required chair HSE meetings and take minutes for any corrective action;
- The Job Responsibilities are not limited to the above and are subject to change as desired by the Company.
Bachelor of Engineering / Science Degree
5+ years of experience in HSE role(s) in comparable organizations
- Industrial Safety Diploma
- Professional certification in safety like CSP/ CMIOSH/NEBOSCH
- Certified Auditors for ISO 9001/ OHSAS 18001 / ISO 14001
- Strong HSE awareness and commitment
- Working experience of HSE rules & regulations of K-companies
Be fully conversant with all government and Operating Company health and safety legislation, regulations and guidelines